- When and where is TEDxSedona 2018?
- How can I attend TEDxSedona 2018?
- Where do I find more information on the TEDxSedona 2017 Program?
- How can I recommend a speaker for TEDxSedona?
- How do I sign up for the newsletter?
- I don’t want to receive the newsletter anymore. What do I do?
- Who is part of the TEDxSedona team?
- How can I be part of TEDxSedona?
- Can I become an in-kind Partner?
- Is TEDxSedona elitist?
- How can I organise my own TEDx-event?
- Where do I find more information on other TEDx-events?
- Going to TEDxSedona and staying for the night?
- I have a question that hasn’t been answered, what do I do?
1. When and where is TEDxSedona 2018?
This year TEDxSedona was held at The Collective Sedona on November 3rd, 2018
2. How can I attend TEDxSedona 2018?
By registering here, your will be added to the list of people who will be notified when the tickets go on sale for the TEDxSedona event and you will be kept updated with latest news on the TEDxSedona event
3. Where do I find more information on the TEDxSedona 2018 Program?
This year’s program is on the “Speakers 2018 page.
4. How can I recommend a speaker for TEDxSedona?
The TEDxSedona program team curates the selection of talks and performances. We welcome your suggestions and registration! Do you have a suggestion for the program team? A speaker we should know about? An artist, musician or theatre act that is so good we should really check out? Please let us know via this form. All suggestions will be reviewed and you will be informed in due time if your suggestion was selected for the event.
5. How do I sign up for the newsletter?
When you register on the website you can opt-in in for the newsletter.
6. I don’t want to receive the newsletter anymore. What do I do?
No longer interested in receiving the newsletter? You can unsubscribe directly in the newsletter you received, look at the bottom of the newsletter.
7. Who is part of the TEDxSedona team?
In total, more than 50 volunteers, contributing their time, knowledge and energy towards creating a fantastic TEDxSedona event. Have a look at the team here.
8. How can I be part of TEDxSedona?
Want to be part of the team? Let us know what you would like to do. Email rob@TEDxSedona.com
9. Can I become an in-kind Partner?
We’re definitely interested in working with in-kind partners, as it fits the TEDx spirit of collaboration perfectly. TEDxSedona wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for the passionately committed volunteers and partners. The most valuable partnership are those supporting us with vital elements of the production and organization of the TEDxSedona event, such as catering, video production and editing. Naturally, we are always open for partnerships that contribute in any way. Email Rob@TEDxSedona.com to get in touch with the right person.
10. Is TEDxSedona elitist?
Sometimes TEDxSedona is seen as a bit of an elite event. People think you need to be CEO of a company or partner at a law firm to get in. That is not true! On the contrary, we fear we are missing out on motivated people with wonderful stories. People who might think they won’t be picked anyway, and decide not to apply for seats at TEDxSedona. We want to be very clear that anybody can purchase tickets attend. Some seats are reserved for partners and press; others are granted to special delegates including musicians, artists, and award winners. Still the majority goes to anyone who purchases tickets on our ticket page.
11. How can I organize my own TEDx-event?
Interested in organizing your own TEDx-event? Find all details at http://www.ted.com/tedx
12. Where do I find more information on other TEDx-events?
Please find information on TEDx Events all over the world here
13. Going to TEDxSedona and staying for the night?
Sedona Rouge Hotel & Spa is one of our partners and is conveniently located in West Sedona.
The closest Hotel (walking distance) is the Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
14. I have a question that hasn’t been answered, what do I do?
Please check out this page to see who you could contact best with your question.